Date Updated: 01 November 2018
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information. This information is the ones that you provide to us from time to time. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Hubitt.com. In doing so, we aim to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. We use this information for the smooth functioning during handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers. It is based on the information that you provide we display content such as wishlists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We use this information to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We offer the use of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) whenever you access/change any account information which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
Although we cannot take responsibility for any theft, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction of data by a third party, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
· In order to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information provided by you, our website has strict security measures. In order to protect your information against unauthorized access we follow strict security guidelines.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
· Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
If you choose to buy on Hubitt.com, we collect information about your buying behavior. If you transact with us, we may collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
Additionally, your payments may be processed by other third parties, who may/may not collect your transaction details which is solely up to them. We do not control the use of any such information by these third parties and will not be liable for use/loss of the information that you provide.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us or our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Hubitt International Tech Pvt Ltd.